Electronic, telecommunications and broadcast providers of:
- Downloadable or streaming media
- Online software
- Online journals
- Dating or similar membership websites
What has changed?
UK sellers of these services can no longer use the Mini-One-Stop shop (MOSS) single VAT return with HMRC to report sales to EU consumers.
What Do I need to do?
Apply for a MOSS registration number in any EU member state.
A Possible Solution
We can register and manage your MOSS administration from Cyprus.
This will ensure that you continue to provide your services as you did before, to all your consumers, while accounting for all VAT in one place.
Cyprus, as a member of the EU and EEA, is a popular destination for UK businesses. You can setup here with no risk of your UK Company losing its limited liability status following Brexit.
Benefits of Cyprus
- Part of EU for VAT
- Low corporation tax rates
- Booming finance and tourism
- Similar common law basis for the recognition of companies and trusts
- Low setup and annual costs for companies
- Simple MOSS (Mini One Stop Shop) registration process